Berry the Bear!! he spawned on me once! I thought it was a clown when I heard the music, of course I hadn't played Shopping Nightmares yet. haha.
Monster Abilities List
Since some people have asked me both recently and in the past if I could share a list of the monster’s abilities, I thought now would be a good time to do it since the game’s been out for about a month now.
Warning: Spoilers ahead for both rare monster names and their abilities.
- DUL - Super Quiet
- Droner - Is cloaked
- Fly Man - Can go up ventilation shafts
- Squid Made of Tar - Can shoot tar that blinds the player
- Fish Freak - Lays goo traps that can immobilize the player for 4 seconds
- Martian - Can shoot two lasers every couple of seconds
- The Reptile - Can charge at the player during a chase
- The Blob - Lays keycard traps on the floor. When approached, it will spawn The Blob at it’s location.
- Rouge Tinfoil Robot - Can shoot one laser every couple of seconds but moves faster than The Martian
- The Slime - Can go up ventilation shafts and use the small vents on the walls to spawn from them. (It’s slower than The Fly Man I think)
- Dead Man - Can scream at the player during a chase, which stuns the player for about 2 seconds.
- Cheeva - Can sprint every 45 seconds outside of a chase to move around the map faster.
- Xenomorph (From ALIEN) - Can go up ventilation shafts and is faster than The Slime and The Fly Man
- Berry The Bear (From Shopping Nightmare) - Can spawn Berry clones. When approached, will spawn Berry The Bear at it’s location.
- Monster Coach (From L4D2) Can charge during a chase but his charge lasts longer than The Reptile.
- Uber Jason - (From Jason X) Cannot be killed and can chase the player a lot longer than any other monster. But is the slowest of all the monsters.
- Dave Micromonster (That’s me!) - Shoots two hamburgers every couple of seconds.
- BUNKY (From BUNKY) - Will leave smoke cloud traps that can blind the player for three seconds.
I know some of you are hoping for a new update, but I think the
game’s done for now. Who knows, maybe I’ll make a new rare monster some
day if there’s enough of a demand for it and I have the extra time on my
hands to make it.